What is Cosmetic Dental Bonding?
Cosmetic bonding is a perfect solution for cracks, chips, gaps, and other dental flaws. The cosmetic dentistry service is designed to boost the appearance of your teeth. Reiser Dental offers exemplary cosmetic bonding treatments in Denver, CO. We can quickly and efficiently address most of the same dental issues as porcelain veneers in a shorter time frame. Dr. Reiser and the Reiser Dental team are dedicated to your oral health and giving you the smile you deserve. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
The Cosmetic Dental Bonding Process
Cosmetic dental bonding is applied with a composite resin that easily reshapes your teeth. The fast and painless dental procedure includes:
- Choosing a composite resin that naturally matches your teeth
- Roughening the surface of the teeth to ensure the composite sticks
- Applying a bonding agent to teeth
- Applying the composite resin to the tooth and molding it to the perfect shape
- Curing the composite resin using blue ultraviolet light
Who Can Have Cosmetic Dental Bonding?
Cosmetic dental bonding is a fantastic solution for many candidates. Cosmetic bonding offers a flawless smile if you don’t have severely decayed or broken teeth. The most suitable candidates want to repair:
• Minor gaps
• Stained teeth
• Crooked teeth
• Misshapen teeth
• Cracked teeth
• Worn-down teeth
Benefits of Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Cosmetic teeth bonding is one of the most popular choices for a bright, white smile. The most significant benefits of dental bonding include:
- Fast and effective treatment
- Significantly improves smile in one treatment
- Looks and feels natural
- Repairs are quick and easy
- Composite resin provides a durable finish
How Long Does Dental Bonding Last?
Dental bonding should last many years if you properly care for your teeth. We recommend brushing with fluoride toothpaste and flossing twice a day. It’s important to maintain the color of the dental bond by avoiding smoking, coffee, wine, or berries. If you have any issues with your dental bonding, we can replace it with a new treatment.
Reiser Dental’s Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Reiser Dental is proud to offer comprehensive cosmetic dentistry options. Our cosmetic dentistry treatments include:
- Teeth Whitening– Our teeth whitening services improve your smile for a bright, white look. The quick teeth whitening treatments are done in our office for fast results.
- Veneers– Dental veneers restore discolored or misshapen teeth. We offer thin shells of dental veneers for a customized, gorgeous new look.
- Dental Crown– If you have severely decayed or damaged teeth, a dental crown is an excellent solution. We construct customized dental crowns to restore teeth to their natural appearance.
- Dental Bridges– Dental bridges are an excellent solution for missing teeth. Our natural-looking dental bridges blend in with your teeth to repair minor damage.
- Invisalign® – Invisalign® offers an easy alternative to traditional braces. We adjust your Invisalign® aligners at each visit as they guide your teeth into a straight position.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Reiser Dental is committed to offering customized dental care that works best for you. Our dental bonding treatment provides a natural look with a perfect fit. We treat each patient as a family, offering the highest level of services. Contact us today to make an appointment.